Make Your Next Event Special. We’ll Help.
Our focus when working with clients is on the idea of “story as strategy,” where companies create the story of their future growth and map that to their strategic initiatives.
The focus is often the same when we do keynote presentations and workshop facilitations for organizations. We want your people to become the heroes of their own stories of transformation.
What does this look like?
We offer several main keynote themes, often delivered by Mike:
- The best experiences in the world (features much on the connection between story and experience)
- The present state of customer experience (we’ve found this to be more useful to organizations than a future focus — it can get your people motivated on what needs to be done and prioritized now)
- How tech powers intelligent experiences (discussing the human/tech balance point and how tech can help you towards better experience design)
We also often facilitate workshops for teams, primarily on these topics:
- Journey mapping
- Envisioning the customer-facing elements of your future
- “Undercover Customer,” or learning how your experience feels to those outside of the team
- The power of designing powerful stories (and how to do it)
Global Brands, SMBs, and Start-Ups, including:
Association of National Advertisers
Chain Store Age
Collins Project Management
Georgia State University
Institute of Management Consultants
Jim Ellis Automotive Group
National Speakers Association
Product Development Managers Association
Retail Design Institute
Slighshot Product Development
DEBBY ADAMS, Conference Producer, Subway
MICHELLE BATTEN, Senior Strategy Consultant, IBM, USA
AZADEH AKBARI, Conference Producer, Marcus Evans, UK
ANNE LISBETH RAAHØJ, Marketing Coordinator, Post Danmark, DENMARK
JORGE OLIVEIRA, Project Manager, Ideiateca, PORTUGAL