Make Your Next Event Special. We’ll Help.
Our focus is “Story As Strategy,” where your organization creates the story of its future growth and maps its strategic initiatives.
When we offer keynote presentations and workshop facilitations for your organization, the focus is the same. We want your people to become the heroes of their own stories of transformation.
What does this look like?
Our main keynote themes, often delivered by Mike, include:
- The best experiences of your life (on the connection between story and experience)
- The current state of customer experience ( useful to organizations because it gets your people motivated on what needs to be done and prioritized now)
- How tech can power more intelligent experiences (exploring the human/tech balance point and how tech can help you towards better experience design)
We also often facilitate workshops for teams, primarily on these topics:
- Journey Mapping
- Envisioning the customer-facing elements of your future
- Digital Transformation (with a focus on customer-centeredness)
- “Undercover Customer,” or learning how your experience feels to those outside of the team
- The Power of Designing Powerful Stories (specifically, how to do it)
Global Brands, SMBs, and Start-Ups, including:
Association of National Advertisers
Chain Store Age
Collins Project Management
Georgia State University
Institute of Management Consultants
Jim Ellis Automotive Group
National Speakers Association
Product Development Managers Association
Retail Design Institute
Slighshot Product Development
DEBBY ADAMS, Conference Producer, Subway
MICHELLE BATTEN, Senior Strategy Consultant, IBM, USA
AZADEH AKBARI, Conference Producer, Marcus Evans, UK
ANNE LISBETH RAAHØJ, Marketing Coordinator, Post Danmark, DENMARK
JORGE OLIVEIRA, Project Manager, Ideiateca, PORTUGAL