Feedspot has a team of over 25 experts whose goal is to discover and rank popular blogs, podcasts and youtube channels in several niche categories. With millions of blogs on the web, finding influential bloggers in a niche industry is a hard problem to address. Our experience leads us to believe that a thoughtful combination of both algorithmic and human editing offers the best means of curation.
There are several ways we discover new feeds.
- Publishers submit their blogs, podcasts or youtube channels on Feedspot using the ‘Submit’ form at the top of this page.
- We have a research team who does extensive research on google and social media platforms to discover new influencers.
- Feedspot has in-house media monitoring tools for discovering bloggers in several niche categories.
Our expert editorial team reviews each blog before adding them to relevant category list.
Ranking is based on
- Industry blogs (those not favoring a specific brand) are given higher rank than blogs by individual brands(who often tend to promote their own products).
- Blog post frequency(freshness)
- Social media follower counts and engagements
- Domain authority
- Age of a blog
- Alexa Web Traffic Rank and many other parameters.
We routinely remove inactive blogs and those which are no longer relevant to a given list. List is updated as we receive new blog submissions and re-ranked every few weeks. We also take direct feedback from users to make changes to the lists.
67. Storyminers Blog
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
About Blog StoryMiners is passionate about designing great experiences and helping companies build the capabilities that deliver them.
Frequency 1 post / month
Read the full list here