Feedspot has a team of over 25 experts whose aim is to discover and rank popular blogs, podcasts and YouTube channels into various niche categories. With millions of blogs on the web, finding influential bloggers in a niche market is a difficult problem to solve. Our experience leads us to believe that a careful combination of algorithmic and human editing offers the best means of curation.
There are several ways we can discover new feeds.
- Publishers submit their blogs, podcasts or YouTube channels to Feedspot using the ‘Submit’ form at the top of this page.
- We have a research team that does extensive research on Google and social media platforms to discover new influencers.
- Feedspot has built-in media monitoring tools to discover bloggers in various niche categories.
Our expert editorial team reviews each blog before adding it to the list of relevant categories.
Ranking is based on
- Industry blogs (those that don’t favor a specific brand) are ranked higher than individual brand blogs (which generally tend to promote their own products).
- Blog post frequency (update)
- Follower counts and engagements on social media
- domain authority
- Age of a blog
- Alexa Web Traffic Rank and many other parameters.
We routinely remove inactive blogs and those that are no longer relevant to a given list. The list is updated as we receive new blog submissions and re-ranked every few weeks. We also receive direct feedback from users to make changes to the lists.
67. Storyminers Blog
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
About the Blog StoryMiners is passionate about designing great experiences and helping companies develop the capabilities they deliver.
Frequency 1 post / month
Read the full list here